Sunday, April 20, 2008

Not a Happy Saturday in Ranger's Girl's House

Photobucket


Yes, that would be MY hand.  Ranger was responsible. 


The good thing, I didn't have to go to the hospital this time.


Yes, he has done this to me before and I have had to go to the hospital - - his hind claws missed my veins in my forearm this time.


He escaped by sliding the screen door open.  Well, why didn't I have the screen door latched?  Because I was outside and if it were latched - - well, I had no way of latching it.  I let him roam this time and he came back to the front door.  Only he wouldn't come in, so I sat down on the stoop and he came up and did the "Love me" bit.  Yeah, weaving in and out of my legs, rolling over on his back.  All the indicators that he wanted to be petted.


You guessed it, I reached out to pet him and


BIG MISTAKE!

No comments: