Friday, April 4, 2008

TGIF!

It's finally Friday!




 


 


Its been a REALLY long week.  I am going in late today because I have to pick up my contact lenses and the eye doctor is only open from 9 to 5 M-F. 


Besides work, which really takes up the majority of my time, I have stuck to my work out again this week (week number 2).  Yay!


I also attended a lecture last night at the museum given by General Natonski on the Battle of Fallujah - - so I will fill you in on that.  It was very informative.  I did ask a question, but I think my brain had disconnected from my mouth by the Q&A portion of the evening and I sounded like a dumb blonde.  I could not get the words all together.  That is so frustrating for me.


Cool upcoming event for me - - I'll be doing a software demo on a military base here in the DC area in the upcoming weeks.  After doing this demo, I will have set foot on every military installation in the Military District of Washington.


Weekend plans.  If it doesn't rain, the Cherry Blossoms.  If it does rain.  I don't know.  Maybe I'll go to the National Arboretum, the place that had the cool train display at Christmas.  Its indoors, and I assume they have spring flowers blooming indoors.


Have a great Friday everyone!

No comments: