Friday, June 13, 2008

New Marine Corps Museum Promotional Video

The National Museum of the Marine Corps unveiled a new promotional video for docents to take out to show veterans groups, school groups and other organizations. I asked if this was something that I could upload to my blog and I was told that I could!

Wooo hooo!

I am so excited to share the following promo video produced for the National Museum of the Marine Corps! Besides the docents and staff at the museum, you are are part of the first outside group to see this.



If you haven't come for a visit, hope you can make it soon!

3 comments:

librariangirl said...

It says the video is no longer available when I click on it. I want to see it! How exciting. I am still waiting for the USO to get orientation going so I can do some volunteering.

librariangirl said...

I am so jealous! What a cool looking museum. I am going to have to check it out sometime. Thanks for posting that.

Samantha West said...

Thanks for sharing this video. It just makes me impatient for the fall when I come that way!