Thursday, August 28, 2008

Clintons Upstaged by Bidens

Wow!

That is what I thought in regards to both Beau Biden's intro to his father and Joe Biden's speech.

You know, the press is talking about how Hillary had the speech of her life last night and how Bill hit one out of the park - - Their speeches did not compare to the Bidens'. If Bill was out of the park - - it was a little league park. Man, I really thought the Biden's brought it tonight. I'm going to do some predicting - - I would not be surprised if we don't see Beau Biden running for national office in the next few years.

I have to laugh at myself. The last three weeks, most of my friends were going to bed really late every night because they were up watching the Olympics - - I'm now going to bed really late because I'm staying up to watch the Conventions.

No comments: