Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year....

Its a new year. Almost.

I will be celebrating at a party tonight, I don't know if I'll make it till midnight...this getting old stuff really stinks.

So, I got the new planner pages and cleaned out my cluttered planner. Of course, I saw the goals I had set for myself last year. They will pretty much be the same goals this year. Only this year will be different...I will lose that 25 pounds I gained through 2007 and 2008. While I didn't lose the weight in 2009, at least I didn't gain any more. I will pay the darn credit card off... Styker breaking his leg at the end of 2007 really set me back! Then, when it looked so close to being paid off in 2009....all the car repairs nailed me. Here is praying the plan still holds to be debt free in March (oh, please, no more car repairs!).

This month, I'm going to try to simplify things, stream line, purge all the clutter in my life. I'm hoping that 2010 allows me to have more time to spend with friends and doing things I enjoy like traveling.

Have a safe evening everyone! See you next year!

No comments: