Saturday, May 29, 2010

Re-Entering the Blogosphere

I haven't blogged since February!

Yes, since February, I have been reduced to the quick status updates provided on Facebook. Since February my life has been very full. Work, dance classes, prepping for vacation, fostering a cat for Lost Dog Lost Cat, and volunteering at the museum.

I have a lot of catching up to do! Where do I start?

Work. Well, its been work, and that is all I have to say about that.

Dance Classes. I love them! I have learned how to Cha-Cha and Rumba. I think I like the Rumba the best. I plan on taking the next class level. I would love to meet a man who likes to dance...anyone interested in taking Advanced Cha Cha and Rumba with me?

I went to Bali for vacation. Stay tuned for the play-by-play!

Annabelle. Not sure what I last blogged about her. She is the foster cat I have had since October. As she recovered from ringworm and grew, she started walking funny. The older she got, the worst her walking got. I turned out that her knees were popping out of socket. Lost Dog Lost Cat approved surgery. X-rays closer to the date of surgery revealed that she not only had bad knees but bad hips and all would have to be repaired. She made it through double knee and hip surgery and has recovered nicely. She is now ready to be adopted. I am praying for the perfect forever home for her.

The Museum. Lots of stuff going on there! Stay tuned for updates. The new galleries for the Revolution through World War I will open next Saturday, June 5th.

1 comment:

Miss Em said...

Glad you are back with us here in blog world.

Waited patiently for you knowing that work, USMC Museum, and of course Personal life takes time and besides YOU ARE WORTH THE WAIT.

Miss Em
Austell, Ga.